Articles Comments

Debt Relief – Insolvency – Bankruptcy Information » Foreclosure Law » My monthly mortgage went up for $from $2200 to $3400. Do u know any attorney who can help me from foreclosure?

My monthly mortgage went up for $from $2200 to $3400. Do u know any attorney who can help me from foreclosure?


  1. Monthly Private Label Rights Real Estate & Mortgage Articles Fancy Getting Your Monthly Niche Articles And Content For Your Online Real Estate & Mortgage Website & Blog Without Paying...

  2. Plz needs advice “How to File an Answer to a Foreclosure Complaint Without an Attorney”? Name of the Court Name of person who sued you (Plaintiff) Your name (Defendant) Case Number and Name of Judge...

  3. Best Mortgage Foreclosure Help Basics Mortgage foreclosure help for more American homeowners is on its way, in addition to the Obama Administration’s Making Home Affordable...

  4. Stop foreclosure with BK says Neil Schwartz, BK attorney Bakersfield CA. Will filing bankruptcy stop a foreclosure? (Transcribed from video interview with Neil E. Schwartz, bankruptcy attorney Bakersfield CA....

  5. Mortgage Foreclosure Help Attorney Lawyer Queens New York Brooklyn Bronx New York Nassau Suffolk NYC Stop Foreclosure Save your home loan modification help, avoid Short Sales Relief, Best Mortgage Foreclosure Lawyer video I’m Neil...

Written by

Filed under: Foreclosure Law · Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to "My monthly mortgage went up for $from $2200 to $3400. Do u know any attorney who can help me from foreclosure?"

  1. Emily Dew says:
    Sorry, I don’t, but I wonder how you can afford an attorney if you can’t afford your mortgage increase?
  2. wawawebis says:
    refinance it with a fixed rate….FHA is being easy to get approval now at 6.25% do it soon!
  3. Lisa says:
    In my experience it appears from your question that you went with an adjustable rate mortgage so that you could (at that moment) buy more house than you could afford.

    That being said, the only thing that you can do is apply to refinance and that won’t go through if you are behind in anything.

    Good luck!

  4. babygirl11_68 says:
    Sorry to hear. You need to get out of that adjustable rate as soon as you can but be well-informed before giving just anyone your business. I pray you won’t lose your home.,717348&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

  5. Kelly says:
    Call the back that your mortgage is through and ask to talk to their loss mitigation department. They will decide if you qualify for a payment plan or give you some other suggestions. Trust me the bank doesnt really want to take your house. Most these days are willing to work with you to help you keep it concidering the amount of foreclosures right now. Call them ASAP like tomorrow! To get it back after its gone to foreclosure will require you to pay for the mortgage company’s legal fees which you dont want to add that on top of what you owe. Good luck.
  6. livinhapi says:
    i really don’t know of anyone but if i am in your place i will try to get in touch with the bank or mortgage company and tell them about my situation and explain that such an increase is really too high for my situation and ask for some re-adjustment and assistance….i will do some research with some government assistance legal program for some lawyers to help me in such situations. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  7. Carl P says:
    The question you should first ask is can you refinance? If you can, then do so immediately.

    If you can’t, then you should think about selling the house. If you have little to no equity in the house, then you might want to consider doing a short sale.

    The real question you should be asking, is what can you comfortably afford then how do you adjust your situation to make that happen.

  8. Last tango says:
    Wow, reading your contract and actually knowing how much you could afford would really help huh? I do happen to know a few attorney’s who could help you out but since I look forward to buying your house and evicting you or someone just like you I doubt I’d provide their contact numbers.

    Remember you never know where that process server may be lurking.

  9. Duncan J says:
    Talk with a foreclosure counciling service like Free Foreclosure Prevention they can help.
  10. BriarKat says:
    I would try to refinance instead.
  11. Timothy N says:
    Great post! I completely understand your question. Money is hard for a lot of people right now since the enconomy is going down. My friend told me about this website of an organization that gives people up to $1500 towards their rent or mortgage. It’s available in most areas, so I think you should check it out.

    Hope this helps!

Leave a Reply

Connect with Facebook


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Not finding what you're looking for?
Do a custom search of our entire site:

Get Adobe Flash player