Articles Comments

Debt Relief – Insolvency – Bankruptcy Information » Bankruptcy Help » What type of bankruptcy can I file for If I have 1 house and an apartment building?

What type of bankruptcy can I file for If I have 1 house and an apartment building?

I need to file for bankruptcy but Im not sure on the steps

I own a 3 bedroom House, and I own a 4 apartment building,

My home is being foreclosed on right now, what can I do to file for bankruptcy?
How do I file for bankruptcy?


  1. Bankruptcy Debt: Do You Know How To File? Yes life is unpredictable and table may turn for the worst without giving you any time for preparation.The economic condition...

  2. How to File for Bankruptcy: 3 Methods on How to File Personal Bankruptcy That You Must Know How can you start with your bankruptcy? If you want to declare yourself bankrupt you have to start the bankruptcy...

  3. Who May File Bankruptcy In the past years, we thought that only rich business men and Giant Corporation or banks get bankrupt. In reality,...

  4. What happens when you file for bankruptcy? I just heard today that my parents might file for bankruptcy and I’m very worried. I heard that there are...

  5. Bankruptcy Lawyer: The Last Resort When You Need to File Bankruptcy You should make sure that you know what does bankruptcy means you before you visit a lawyer to get assistance...

Written by

Filed under: Bankruptcy Help · Tags: , , , , ,

2 Responses to "What type of bankruptcy can I file for If I have 1 house and an apartment building?"

  1. John P says:
    You have only one option and that is to see a bankruptcy lawyer and get some advice from the man/woman that knows. The bankruptcy laws have changed over the years and bankruptcy lawyers do not use this site. You could end up loosing everything because if you have a mortgage on the 2 properties you do not own the property, the lien holder does. You owe them money and they hold the property as collateral, if you don’t pay they will take back their property.
  2. Othniel says:
    You need to consult an attorney. This is far too complicated for lay people to give legal advice.

Leave a Reply

Connect with Facebook


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Not finding what you're looking for?
Do a custom search of our entire site:

Get Adobe Flash player